Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simple bracelet and earnings

I have exams at the university now. Yesterday I had an exam at 9 a.m. I could wake up at 7 a.m., but I woke up at 5 a.m. I don't know why... I repeated theorems and proofs twice, I manicured, I had breakfast twice... And I still had A LOT OF TIME before exam. I hate it, I hate to wait for exams in the morning.

I decided that the best way to calm is to create some handicraft. And I created this set:

blue rectangles bracelet and earnings 

It's pretty simple, but these rectangle beads are my favourite in my shop :) I do love color and this small oval deeping in the center.

Of course, I put on this set yesterday :) And the best compliment was from my boyfriend, who said: "Haven't seen this earnings before. Something new?". Yes! He has noticed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment